Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor CAPS
SLAA will host the 2022 Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor (CAPS) Course in the summer, providing the interest level is present.
Students are required to attend ALL the scheduled classes. Make-up days cannot be offered.
For emergency absenses, please contact the SLAA Office and we will evaluate these on a case by case basis.
Earning your CAPS takes you to the next level in property management. It fast-tracks your career advancement and your corresponding earning potential.
To obtain the CAPS credential, candidates must complete the following:
- Minimum of 24 months employment as a multi-site supervisor or be either a CAM, ARM or RAM credential holder in good standing.
- Successful completion of all CAPS course work (totaling 40 hours)
- Meet all examination standards within six (6) months of declaring candidacy
2022 Class Schedule
- Class Orientation: July 18, 10:00am-10:30am (zoom call)
- Class dates: July 20 & 27, August 3 & 10 (In person, 8:30 - 4:30 each day)
- Final Exam will be administered on August 17th (4 hour exam)
Other important information
- eBooks will be purchased for each student by SLAA. Students will receive an eBook confirmation and will need to download the eBook onto their personal laptop or tablet prior to class. There is an option for students to print out the entire book. Please be sure to bring your power and extension cord with you to class each day.
If you are interested in this course, you have 3 payment options. The cost of this course is $725.00
- When you register, you must pay the $100.00 deposit to hold your seat. The balance is due one week prior to class beginning.
- Or, you can pay the full fee of $725.00 when you register.
- Full payment is due one week prior to class - payment must be received in order to purchase eBook.
(Pricing for nonmembers is different, please contact the SLAA office at 314-205-8844)
- Stay 6 feet away from one another.
- Wear a mask
- Wash hands
- Do not shake hands
For More Information:
Saint Louis, MO 63141 314.205.8844