These are events that you cannot afford to miss! Click on an event below to see more details.
PLEASE NOTE: Deadline to register for events is communicated on the online registration form for each respective event. Cancellations must be received by the deadline date, otherwise payment will be expected. Due to rental cost and other expenses, no-shows the day of the event will be charged a $25.00 administrative fee.
SLAA follows the CDC suggested guidelines when attending an event, class, or after "you" travel
Taking precautions to ensure everyone's health and safety is a priority for all of us. Before attending any SLAA event/class please read over the best practices and answer the questionnaire.
- Are you currently feeling ill?
- Have you had a fever in the past 48 hours?
- In the past 14 days have you been in contact with someone with COVID-19?
- In the past 14 days have you had COVID 19?
Best Practices When You Attend a SLAA event -
- Stay 6 feet away from one another.
- Wear a mask
- Wash hands
- Do not shake hands
After you travel guidelines -
You may have been exposed to COVID-19 on your travels. You may feel well and not have any symptoms, but you can be contagious without symptoms and spread the virus to others. You and your travel companions (including children) pose a risk to your family, friends, and community for 14 days after you travel.
Get Tested and Stay Home After Travel
- Get tested with a viral test 3-5 days after travel AND stay home and self-quarantine for a full 7 days after travel.
- Even if you test negative, stay home and self-quarantine for the full 7 days.
- If your test is positive, isolate yourself to protect others from getting infected.
- If you don’t get tested, stay home and self-quarantine for 10 days after travel.
- Avoid being around people who are at increased risk for severe illness for 14 days, whether you get tested or not.