It’s a proven fact that people buy from people they like. And residents are more likely to renew in properties where they like the staff. So, cl
Presented by Kevin Joyce, Instructor Kevin Joyce has spent his career working or training in the mechanical fields. As a maintenance professional
Qualifying Households for Affordable Housing.” This workshop explores the common income qualification rules shared by the tax credit, HUD, HOME
2018 Super Star Sponsors
Welcome New Members!
- Fit It All, LLC, Jeff Peterson, 314-899-7907
- Hulsey Roofing Company, Inc., Angie Perkins, 636-464-9600
- Hillmont Investments, Ken Alexander, 501-325-7773
- Bone Dry Roofing, Tim Minton, 636-489-1830
- Presto-X Pest Control, Ray Renshaw, 314-309-8930
- Maid in the U.S.A., Samuel Kent, 314-372-6332
- Fast Help, Kelly Lynch, 314-698-4618
- Aire-Master, Chris Severin, 314-401-1273
- Image360, Bill Elder, 636-220-1791
- ALN Apartment Data, Inc., Dianna McClung, 972-931-2553
- The Clean Up Guys, Jonathan Montgomery, 314-482-6967
- PROMAXIMA, Vincent Sebo, 713-691-9725
- Scott Lee Guttering, Tyler Levall, 314-477-3263
- Essential Network Technologies, Trisha Foust, 636-477-6304
- RKW Residential, Teddy Kaelin
- Lund Company, Barbara Schuette, 407-403-3881
- Push Pedal Pull, Nick Davis, 314-920-3694
- Shiloh Commons Apartments, Steve Snyder, 618-239-6212
- Ygrene Energy Fund, Inc., Cathy Evans, 314-939-0170
- St. Louis Select Landscape & Lawncare, James Harrison, 314-320-4575
- Steri-Clean, Morgan Copeland, 314-775-9722
- LEDIC Realty Company, LLC, Catherine Schwarz, 901-435-7854
- Chadwell Supply, Keith Barrett, 317-514-0972
- Cinch Kit, LLC, Paige Hagle, 281-607-4400
- Watermark Residential, Casey Rusk, 317-454-8029
- Paul Davis Restoration of West County, Jessie Richards, 636-324-4011
2018 Fall Expo Highlights!
Congratulations to our newest Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor (CAPS) designates; Traci Thompson, Cindy Fitzpatrick and Alisa Hill with The Lipton Group and Tammy Miller with 2B Residential. And, one of our newest National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) designates, Ms. Ronnesha Maggard with Professional Equities. Well done ladies!
Crazy Busy verses Productive seminar, presented by Amy Kosnikowski Dilisio drew in over 200 members!
Thank you very much Amy for visiting St. Louis. We hope everyone enjoyed Amy’s presentation!
The big winners of SLAA’s cash drawings included, Shawn McCarty with Capreit; Lennel Jennings with Westmont; Sarah Moran with MLP and Angie Jones with Stonehaven!
Like every year, the exhibitors out did themselves with attractive give away items and attendance prizes; one of the highlights of this event! Many people went home with smiles on their face and a gift of some sort in their hands.
Last, but certainly not least, thank you to the crew of the S.S.Minnow, aka, the Fall Expo committee members; Deb Done (Skipper); Monica Gustavsen (Ginger); Jenna Hellmuth (Gilligan); Denise Roemer (the professor), Kristin Whiteside (Thurston Howell, III) Jodi Grade (Lovee) and and Nancy Haniford (Mary Ann). Big shout out to Melissa Caudle who at the last minute stepped in to have fun as Mary Ann, in Nancy’s absence!
And, special appearances by Lucy and Ricky Ricardo, Cersei Lannister and Petyr “Littlefinger” Baelish from Game of Thrones; and Jackie Ramstedt! What? How fun was this event!
Thank you all for participating; attending and helping to organize our expo.
Missouri Redbook Available to Members
Learn More About
What a great idea!
About Move for Hunger
We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that works with relocation companies to collect non-perishable food items, and deliver it to food banks all across North America.
Learn more about “Move for Hunger”