Course Objectives – Troubleshoot line voltage, AC circuits including compressors, capacitors and contactors Refrigerant charging/using pressures, su
Come celebrate with your industry colleagues! Nominations are due on December 15th. Interviews will take place in February. Exact dates will be dete
Presented by- TARI BRADLEY, Trainer, Zeffert & Associates Prior to joining Zeffert & Associates, Tari joined her husband in the oversight and
2017 Super Star Sponsors
Welcome New Members!
- Truine Marketing, Lynn King, 314-436-8900
- Children’s Specialties, Jennifer Kendall, 651-338-9703
- ND & S Management Company, LLC, Maurice Murray, 314-771-5335
- Pioneering Technology Corporation, Robbin Mabery, 618-910-2925
- The Chase Law Firm, PC, Matthew S. Chase, 314-757-4861
- Vatterott Properties, Katie Roberts, 314-427-4000
- Griffin Investing & Company, Beary Bowles, 314-757-0045
- Spencer Commercial Cleaning, Scott Bader, 314-575-4417
- Concord Cleaners, Timothy Rodgers, 314-843-0588
- No Dust Company, Felecia White, 866-866-5434
- Home Depot – Brentwood #3002, Jim Barnes, 314-647-6050
- Crescent Parts, Michael Burnett, 314-494-0894
- Marcus & Millichap, Aaron Kuroiwa, 317-218-5330
- Republic Services, Inc., Stephen Herring, 314-744-8153
- KLS Crete, Inc., Tom Rorabacher , 314-221-6858
- Budget Heating Cooling & Plumbing, Scott Gissing, 636-887-2800
- Asset Residential Management, Julie Graziano, 314-374-7535
- 1400 Russell Apartments, 314-499-7400
- KCL Westminster/Cordish Living, Marnie Sauls, 816-842-1045
PC Real Estate Group, Farrah Fink, 913-484-2604
Special people deserve special recognition!
SLAA honors the 2018 Rising Star Nominees @ Anheuser Busch’s Schoolhouse Museum
Good times were had by nearly seventy-five Rising Star nominees at last night’s celebration! The Schoolhouse Museum is one of St. Louis’ premiere attractions! Good food and drink, great tours, and a surprise visit from a stunning Clydesdale!
On behalf of the St. Louis Apartment Association, we congratulate this year’s nominees. We are very happy everyone enjoyed the festivities.
Missouri Redbook Available to Members
Learn More About
What a great idea!
About Move for Hunger
We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that works with relocation companies to collect non-perishable food items, and deliver it to food banks all across North America.
Learn more about “Move for Hunger”