Presented by- TARI BRADLEY, Trainer, Zeffert & Associates Prior to joining Zeffert & Associates, Tari joined her husband in the oversight and
Instructor – Mr. Chris Brueggeman, Ranken Technical College Please note – After students attend both classes, and satisfactorily completes the EPA
“Pitch Perfect” will teach you how to be the best at what you do. And how to increase your sales by becoming more of an asset than a sales
2018 Super Star Sponsors
Welcome New Members!
- CACI, Andrew Pretto, 618-363-8075
- Wilson Tree Service, David Wilson, 314-473-9938
- Evans & Dixon, LLC, Laurie Loeschner, 314-552-4019
- Apartment Community Operators, John Bailey, 314-260-7006
- Genesis Credit Management, Bill Wojdak, 866-863-9194
- Landlord Web Solutions, LeighAnn Frommann, 905-397-5088
- Craig Sengl Agency Inc.-American Family Insurance, 636-946-0028
- KeyTrak, Inc., Carl Hanly, 913-645-1959
- Austin Realty, Mark Rubin, 314-647-8500
- STL Rent A Box, Todd Isermann, 314-313-7121
- Rentping, Mike Wittmann, 402-570-0648
- Budget Blinds, Sheila Kraizer, 314-757-3113
- Truine Marketing, Lynn King, 314-436-8900
- Children’s Specialties, Jennifer Kendall, 651-338-9703
- ND & S Management Company, LLC, Maurice Murray, 314-771-5335
- Pioneering Technology Corporation, Robbin Mabery, 618-910-2925
- The Chase Law Firm, PC, Matthew S. Chase, 314-757-4861
- Vatterott Properties, Katie Roberts, 314-427-4000
- Griffin Investing & Company, Beary Bowles, 314-757-0045
- Spencer Commercial Cleaning, Scott Bader, 314-575-4417
Rising Star Winners Announced!
The St. Louis Apartment Association held their premier event of the year, the Rising Star Awards Banquet on Friday evening, April 27, 2018, at Sheraton Westport’s Lakeside Chalet.
A packed house, (625 guests) were there to honor 120 outstanding nominees, and this year’s winners. It was a spectacular event! Congratulations to everyone! We hope you enjoyed the event!
Visit us on Facebook for a few sneak-peek event photos. Professional photos will be posted in a couple of weeks. Thank you for your patience.
Missouri Redbook Available to Members
Learn More About
What a great idea!
About Move for Hunger
We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that works with relocation companies to collect non-perishable food items, and deliver it to food banks all across North America.
Learn more about “Move for Hunger”