Registration begins at 9:00 am Tee-time begins at 10:00 am Dinner at approximately 5:00 pm Golfers will enjoy a box lunch and beverages on the course!
This is an amazing event for our vendor members, especially our newer members. The product and service council will contact and confirm participation
SLAA will be hosting our nostalgic bowling social on Wednesday, August 8 at Tropicana. It’s going to be way fun! Company T-shirt contest wil
2018 Super Star Sponsors
Welcome New Members!
- New York Life Insurance Company, Leslie Payne, 314-497-3497
- SOLitude Lake Management, Jennifer Bonzani, 314-391-8956
- Bowersox Insurance Agency, Danny Dragicevic, 314-285-1525
- CACI, Andrew Pretto, 618-363-8025
- Wilson Tree Service, David Wilson, 314-473-9938
- Evans & Dixon, LLC, Laurie Loeschner, 314-552-4019
- Apartment Community Operators, John Bailey, 314-260-7006
- Genesis Credit Management, Bill Wojdak, 866-863-9194
- Landlord Web Solutions, LeighAnn Frommann, 905-397-5088
- Craig Sengl Agency Inc.-American Family Insurance, 636-946-0028
- KeyTrak, Inc., Carl Hanly, 913-645-1959
- Austin Realty, Mark Rubin, 314-647-8500
- STL Rent A Box, Todd Isermann, 314-313-7121
- Rentping, Mike Wittmann, 402-570-0648
- Budget Blinds, Sheila Kraizer, 314-757-3113
- Truine Marketing, Lynn King, 314-436-8900
- Children’s Specialties, Jennifer Kendall, 651-338-9703
- ND & S Management Company, LLC, Maurice Murray, 314-771-5335
The Heat Was On!
90+ temps with high humidity didn’t keep 190 golfers from showing up to golf at the SLAA Golf Classic on Thursday, June 7 at Tapawingo.
We also certainly couldn’t have done it without the support of our sponsors. Over 60 companies participated as generous benefactors of this year’s golf classic; 20 of those out on the course treating the golf teams to food and beverages, marshmallow long drive challenge and tested their accuracy with squirt guns and golf balls??? Great fun!
No one walked away hungry or thirsty, starting with box lunches and barbecue dinner capped off the day during the networking and awards ceremony.
Nurnberg, Tulley & Waits, Woodlands/Prairie Flight, scored a 60
Berra, Baker with Baker Landscaping, Prairie/Meramec Flight, scored a 56
Stodnic, Bene, Stallings & Checkley, Meramec/Woodlands Flight scored a 62
Closet to Pin
David Dreyer, #3 Woodlands
Tim Sitz, #2 Prairie
Dan Mauch, #6 Meramec
Yellow Ball Challenge
Fred Weber, Inc.
Special thanks to SLAA’s Product & Service Council, and our volunteers for the day – Jenn Robinson and Marshall Branco with Mills Properties, Colleen Peck with MLP, and Kate Wyland and Brenda Conway with Monarch.
Missouri Redbook Available to Members
Learn More About
What a great idea!
About Move for Hunger
We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that works with relocation companies to collect non-perishable food items, and deliver it to food banks all across North America.
Learn more about “Move for Hunger”