We’re trying something a little different this time around. We’ve had several members request a daytime CAM class. So, we’re goi
Going our way? We’re headed to Fast Eddie’s Bon Air Proceeds from this extravaganza will benefit our friends at Lydia’s House! Only 50 sea
Presented by – Tari Bradley, Zeffert & Associates Maintenance Systems and Procedures The purpose of this training is to discuss the vital ro
2018 Super Star Sponsors
Welcome New Members!
- PROMAXIMA, Vincent Sebo, 713-691-9725
- Scott Lee Guttering, Tyler Levall, 314-477-3263
- Essential Network Technologies, Trisha Foust, 636-477-6304
- Lund Company, Barbara Schuette, 407-403-3881
- Push Pedal Pull, Nick Davis, 314-920-3694
- Shiloh Commons Apartments, Steve Snyder, 618-239-6212
- Ygrene Energy Fund, Inc., Cathy Evans, 314-939-0170
- St. Louis Select Landscape & Lawncare, James Harrison, 314-320-4575
- Steri-Clean, Morgan Copeland, 314-775-9722
- LEDIC Realty Company, LLC, Catherine Schwarz, 901-435-7854
- Chadwell Supply, Keith Barrett, 317-514-0972
- Cinch Kit, LLC, Paige Hagle, 281-607-4400
- Watermark Residential, Casey Rusk, 317-454-8029
- Paul Davis Restoration of West County, Jessie Richards, 636-324-4011
- New York Life Insurance Company, Leslie Payne, 314-497-3497
- SOLitude Lake Management, Jennifer Bonzani, 314-391-8956
- Bowersox Insurance Agency, Danny Dragicevic, 314-285-1525
- CACI, Andrew Pretto, 618-363-8025
- Wilson Tree Service, David Wilson, 314-473-9938
- Apartment Community Operators, John Bailey, 314-260-7006
- Genesis Credit Management, Bill Wojdak, 866-863-9194
- Landlord Web Solutions, LeighAnn Frommann, 905-397-5088
- Austin Realty, Mark Rubin, 314-647-8500
- ND & S Management Company, LLC, Maurice Murray, 314-771-5335
2018 Business Networking Expo
Wednesday, July 11
Twelve (12) management companies and over 60 vendors participated in this year’s reverse trade show. We cannot thank our management companies enough for their participation and support of this highly successful networking tool for our vendor members. They simply love it, and we hope this event continues to be a beneficial partnership for both our management companies and vendor members. It’s a win/win for our entire membership. Thank you all very much.
Lastly, a special shout out to members of the Product & Service Council for their assistance last night; Jim Wulkopf, Beth Hallemann, Laura Bruyere, and Jodi Grade! Geri and I very much appreciate your help!
Thank you for your participation!
Fox Grove Management
The Lipton Group
MLP Management, LLC
Missouri Redbook Available to Members
Learn More About
What a great idea!
About Move for Hunger
We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that works with relocation companies to collect non-perishable food items, and deliver it to food banks all across North America.
Learn more about “Move for Hunger”