This class is sold out! However, cancellations are possible. Send an email to email@example.com if you are interested in being placed on the wait list
Presented by- Amanda Mistretta, Zeffert and Associates 8:30 am – 5:00 pm 11:30 – 12:30 (lunch is on your own) Deadline to register is Monday, Febr
Cost: $400.00/per studentLocation: 12777 Olive Blvd, 63141 (SLAA Office)
2017 Super Star Sponsors
Welcome New Members!
- Asset Residential Management, Julie Graziano,
- 1400 Russell Apartments, 314-499-7400
- KCL Westminster/Cordish Living, Marnie Sauls, 816-842-1045
- Jewell Remodeling & Project Management, John Leach
- Paske Pest Control & Wildlife Solutions, Joshua Paske,
- EPC Real Estate Group, Farrah Fink, 913-484-2604
- His and Hers Construction, Angie Perkins, 314-757-1676
- Spaulding Decon, Jerry Fisher, 314-242-8501
Special people deserve special recognition!
SLAA honors the 2018 Rising Star Nominees @ Anheuser Busch’s Schoolhouse Museum
Good times were had by nearly seventy-five Rising Star nominees at last night’s celebration! The Schoolhouse Museum is one of St. Louis’ premiere attractions! Good food and drink, great tours, and a surprise visit from a stunning Clydesdale!
On behalf of the St. Louis Apartment Association, we congratulate this year’s nominees. We are very happy everyone enjoyed the festivities.
Missouri Redbook Available to Members
Learn More About
What a great idea!
About Move for Hunger
We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that works with relocation companies to collect non-perishable food items, and deliver it to food banks all across North America.
Learn more about “Move for Hunger”