Cost: $400.00/per studentLocation: 12777 Olive Blvd, 63141 (SLAA Office)
Good maintenance professionals are crucial to the smooth-running of a multi-family housing property. Besides the unique opportunity to contribute to t
Leasing today to a savvier, well informed prospect is challenging at best, but even more difficult is convincing our current residents that these rene
2017 Super Star Sponsors
Welcome New Members!
- Griffin Investing & Company, Beary Bowles, 314-757-0045
- Spencer Commercial Cleaning, Scott Bader, 314-575-4417
- Concord Cleaners, Timothy Rodgers, 314-843-0588
- No Dust Company, Felecia White, 866-866-5434
- Home Depot – Brentwood #3002, Jim Barnes, 314-647-6050
- Crescent Parts, Michael Burnett, 314-494-0894
- Marcus & Millichap, Aaron Kuroiwa, 317-218-5330
- Republic Services, Inc., Stephen Herring, 314-744-8153
- KLS Crete, Inc., Tom Rorabacher , 314-221-6858
- Budget Heating Cooling & Plumbing, Scott Gissing, 636-887-2800
- Asset Residential Management, Julie Graziano, 314-374-7535
- 1400 Russell Apartments, 314-499-7400
- KCL Westminster/Cordish Living, Marnie Sauls, 816-842-1045
PC Real Estate Group, Farrah Fink, 913-484-2604
Special people deserve special recognition!
SLAA honors the 2018 Rising Star Nominees @ Anheuser Busch’s Schoolhouse Museum
Good times were had by nearly seventy-five Rising Star nominees at last night’s celebration! The Schoolhouse Museum is one of St. Louis’ premiere attractions! Good food and drink, great tours, and a surprise visit from a stunning Clydesdale!
On behalf of the St. Louis Apartment Association, we congratulate this year’s nominees. We are very happy everyone enjoyed the festivities.
Missouri Redbook Available to Members
Learn More About
What a great idea!
About Move for Hunger
We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that works with relocation companies to collect non-perishable food items, and deliver it to food banks all across North America.
Learn more about “Move for Hunger”