2023 Golf Classic
Tapawingo National Golf Club13001 Gary Player Drive
St. Louis, MO 63127-1906
SLAA Golf Classic @ Tapawingo National Golf Club
Wednesday, September 13th
Registration Begins at 9:00am
Shot Gun Start is at 10:00am
Awards/Dinner will be approximately at 4:00pm
- All players must wear appropriate golf attire – collared shirts, shorts, or slacks, denim is not allowed.
- Again, this year, registration fee includes event activities.
- Each team will participate in the skins and each team receives four (4) (on your honor) mulligans.
- Light breakfast items will be available when you arrive.
- Box lunches will be available when you arrive.
Networking Hole Sponsors… You can arrive any time after 8:00 am. Come straight to the registration area (ask for Geri) to pick up your cart and key, load up and setup your area on the course. Networking hole sponsors need to have their respective area set up no later than 10:00 am. You must bring everything you need to have a fun day, (tent, tables, chairs, food/beverages, etc.)
Courtesy Cart Sponsors – You can arrive any time after 8:00 am. Please come to the registration desk and see Geri. The committee will have your carts ready to roll by 10:00. As soon as the golfers leave the registration area, courtesy cart sponsors will start visiting the courses. The cart will include a cooler of soda and water (no alcohol is allowed on your cart), cigars, and plenty of snacks. Please feel free to bring along company marketing items to distribute to the attendees.