These are events that you cannot afford to miss! Click on an event below to see more details.
SLAA's Event Cancellation Policy
- Deadline to register for events is 10 days prior, unless otherwise noted. After the deadline date, refunds are not available for any event.
- Cancellations must be received by the deadline date, otherwise payment will be expected.
- No-shows the day of the seminar will be expected to pay the total fee.
- Due to event expenses, no-shows to “FREE” seminars will be charged a $25.00 administrative fee.
SLAA's Cancellation Policy due to Illness
- SLAA recommends that members stay home from any program or event if they are sick.
- The CDC recommends staying home until at least 24 hours after a fever ends.
- If you have tested positive for COVID, please consult the CDC guidelines regarding mandatory periods of isolation.
- If you are ill and unable to attend a class, an event, or a program for which you or your company have registered, please contact SLAA prior to the scheduled start time either via telephone at (314) 205-8844 or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!