Outside Sales Representative - Ferguson Facilities Supply
- Job Description:
Ferguson is North America’s leading value-added distributor across residential, non-residential, new construction and repair, maintenance, and improvement (RMI) end markets. Spanning 34,000 suppliers and more than one million customers, we deliver local expertise, value-added solutions, and the industry’s most extensive portfolio of products. From infrastructure, plumbing, and appliances, to HVAC, fire protection, fabrication, and more, we make our customers’ complex projects simple, successful, and sustainable.
Ferguson is seeking a proven Facilities Supply Outside Sales Representative to fill an immediate need with growing market opportunities. If you are self-motivated, dedicated and can provide phenomenal customer service coupled with a passion for contributing directly to the bottom line of a multi-billion-dollar organization, this is the position for you!
This is a field-based sales role supporting customers in the St. Louis area. This position will need to be based in the St. Louis area. A fuel card, auto allowance, travel and expense card, company cell phone & laptop will be provided.
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors and an assigned customer base, while working with other branch associates to ensure happiness with our products and services, from the order to the delivery and beyond.
- Identifies and actively pursues new business opportunities to expand the current customer base by working with management in developing sales strategies and new account targeting.
- Perform various duties including product quotation and problem resolution.
- Analyzes competition in territory, devise sales strategy, and communicate sales strategy to management.
- Continually improve sales skills and product knowledge to promote a professional image in the field.
- Documents all sales activity performed in our internal Customer Relationship Management tool (Salesforce) for ongoing evaluation of the new business pipeline and measurement of sales closure results.
- A minimum of 2 years industry related sales experience in Multi-Family, Hospitality, Senior Living and Education space is preferred
- A successful associate will be results oriented, self-motivated, able to complete tasks in a timely manner, build relationships and enjoy a team environment
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- Problem solving, leadership and listening skills
- General digital literacy
- Self-Motivator, ability to multi-task and learn quickly
This is a commission eligible role. The estimated total compensation range is $40k - $80k+ annually.
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection, and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal, holiday, and parental), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities, and much more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Ferguson Enterprises, LLC. is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.CLICK HERE TO APPLY