Team Management Seminar
November 29th, 9:00am - 12:00pm
This 3-hour course is designed for Property Managers and Maintenance Supervisors to take as a team. This fun and enlightening class promotes a shared responsibility between leasing and maintenance teams. Team Leaders learn how working together helps everyone to succeed cohesively while encouraging unity of purpose within the staff, and how collaborating and communication contributes to the overall success of the Team.
Topics covered in this class will include:
- Safety and Leadership skills
- Communication skills
- Meeting structure
- Production controls and management
Terry Wilks from HD Supply will be teaching this class.
With over 30 years’ experience in the brewery industry Terry is no stranger to being a part of a winning team and working safely. Since joining the HD Supply training team Terry is adept in appliances, HVAC, electrical and plumbing systems. When Terry isn’t training he can be found enjoying what he once helped brew years ago.
SLAA's Event Cancellation Policy
- Deadline to register for events is 10 days prior, unless otherwise noted. After the deadline date, refunds are not available for any event.
- Cancellations must be received by the deadline date, otherwise payment will be expected.
- No-shows the day of the seminar will be expected to pay the total fee.
- Due to event expenses, no-shows to “FREE” seminars will be charged a $25.00 administrative fee.