Preventative Maintenance Seminar
Multifamily Preventative Maintenance:
November 29th, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
This 3-hour course is an introduction and overview for technicians, no matter his or her skill level. It begins with safety and the fundamentals of keeping your residents happy and equipment running at its best. This class covers the importance of starting a preventative maintenance (PM) schedule, maintaining records, and how residents view this important program. This class covers preventative maintenance (tools and techniques) and the troubleshooting skills needed to work on and operate the equipment typically found in a multi-family facility.
Topics covered in this class will include:
- Safety procedures – Lock out / Tag out
- The importance of preventative maintenance
- How PM relates to residents
- Recordkeeping and the importance
- Common PM items for indoor and solutions
- Common PM items for outdoor and solutions
- Money saving opportunities on utility’s
Terry Wilks from HD Supply will be teaching this class.
With over 30 years’ experience in the brewery industry Terry is no stranger to being a part of a winning team and working safely. Since joining the HD Supply training team Terry is adept in appliances, HVAC, electrical and plumbing systems. When Terry isn’t training he can be found enjoying what he once helped brew years ago.
SLAA's Event Cancellation Policy
- Deadline to register for events is 10 days prior, unless otherwise noted. After the deadline date, refunds are not available for any event.
- Cancellations must be received by the deadline date, otherwise payment will be expected.
- No-shows the day of the seminar will be expected to pay the total fee.
- Due to event expenses, no-shows to “FREE” seminars will be charged a $25.00 administrative fee.