NextGen Breakfast & Brews!
Time Management and Dealing with Stress
NextGen, Breakfast & Brew!
**For NextGen members or prospective NextGen members only**
Let's stir up some conversation with round table discussions on: Time Management & Dealing with Stress!
Enjoy a light breakfast with friends while sharing your ideas, experiences, and asking questions!
Each quarter NextGen will host Breakfast and Brews with different topics as a way to network, learn, and master your skills in your position. We would love for you, your coworkers, or any other team members you think may benefit from this awesome opportunity to join us.
NextGen is a new Chapter of the SLAA and our goal is to encourage the next generation in the apartment industry! Please reach out to Deb@slaa.org with any questions.
Click HERE for more information on NextGen
Deadline to Register: April 16, 2021
Location: St. Louis Apartment Association
Tentative Dates for 2021 Breakfast & Brews:
April 23rd, 8:30-10:00am
July 16th, 8:30-10:00am
October 15th, 8:30-10:00am
Each breakfast will focus on a different topic, which will be available soon!
St. Louis Apartment Association’s
Class Social Distancing Requirements
- Classes will be limited to 25 people.
- Temperatures will be taken at the registration table.
- Attendance waiver must be signed by each attendee
- Masks are required to be worn during class and while walking around the building.
- Enter and exit through the SLAA office
- If you are not feeling well (fever, headache, etc.) the day of class, please stay home and let our office know that you will not be attending.