Landlord Tenant Law from Start to Finish
Presented by David Forth, Attorney at Law
David has a degree in finance and has practiced law for over 20 years, litigating countless cases across Missouri and Illinois. He focuses on real estate and contracts litigation, with a particular emphasis on landlord/tenant law. He regularly represents residential and commercial property owners and managers in anticipating and dealing with problems from the simple to the complex. The goal of this seminar is to offer more than a historical picture, and is intended as useful, valuable training for everyone from the beginning assistant manager to the seasoned asset manager, and David invites everyone to bring your real-life toughest problems, challenges and questions.
- General Missouri Landlord/Tenant Law
- Overview of Landlord/Tenant lawsuits
- A walk through the process and strategy
- Common Defenses/Procedural Issues
- Current issues - Service Animals, Bankruptcy, VAWA, FHA, ADA, Missouri’s new domestic violence statute, etc.
- Warnings/Words of Advice
- Q & A
Deadline to register is Friday, October 6th.
SLAA's Event Cancellation Policy
- Deadline to register for events is 10 days prior, unless otherwise noted. After the deadline date, refunds are not available for any event.
- Cancellations must be received by the deadline date, otherwise payment will be expected.
- No-shows the day of the seminar will be expected to pay the total fee.
- Due to event expenses, no-shows to “FREE” seminars will be charged a $25.00 administrative fee.