This class is SOLD OUT - If you would like to be added to the wait list, please contact Deb at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 314-205-8844.
SLAA will be offering the Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor (CAPS) designate course on 5 consecutive Wednesdays – beginning Wednesday, August 5, concluding on September 2nd, from Noon – 6:00 pm in the SLAA Office. Attending each class is mandatory.
Earn your Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor designation to enhance your leadership skills, better interpret property results and track progress toward property or portfolio objectives. Whether you are a new or experienced portfolio supervisor, enhance your knowledge and on-the-job performance.
IMPORTANT: The National Apartment Association has switched all courses to eBooks. Students need either a tablet or laptop for the class. If you don't have one, please call Karen in the SLAA office at 314.205.844.
If you are interested, meet the necessary requirements, and most importantly, your schedule permits, register for this class and pay a $100.00 deposit to hold your seat, no later than Monday, July 6.
Payment options are:
1. When you register, you must pay the $100.00 deposit to hold your seat.
2. The balance due of $550.00 is due before class begins.
3. Or, you can pay the entire fee of $650.00 when you register.
To obtain a CAPS designation you must:
- Have worked as a multi-site supervisor for 24 months or be a CAM, ARM or RAM designate in good standing with 24 months of management experience
- Successfully complete the five courses listed below (which total approximately 30 hours)
- Meet all examination requirements, within 24 months of declaring your candidacy for CAPS.
To maintain a CAPS designation, you must:
- Pay annual renewal dues of $100.00
- Beginning at your second renewal, report six Continuing Education Credits (CECs) earned during the preceding year.
Course fee is $650.00 for members, $900.00 for nonmembers.$100.00 deposit due at registration, balance due prior to class. Nonmembers are to call the SLAA office to register for this class.
For More Information:
Saint Louis, MO 63141 314.205.8844