2023 Maintenance Mania - Deadline to register, 2/9 (No Exceptions)
Belfor Property Restoration616 Spirit Valley East Drive
Chesterfield, MO 63005-1029
* Registration open until 2/9/23 at 11:59 PM (CST)
DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS FEBRUARY 9
aintenance Mania® is a competition in which apartment maintenance technicians from around the country face challenges that test their skills and knowledge to earn the title of Maintenance Mania National Champion.
St. Louis will be hosting the 2023 Maintenance Mania on March 9 and Belfor Restoration has graciously agreed to host the event at their Chesterfield facility.
- 2:00 pm, Doors Open
- 3:00 pm, Games Begin
- 5:30 pm, BBQ Dinner
- 7:00 pm, Event Concludes
- Participants are $15.00
- Spectators are $20.00
- Event sponsors are $250.00
- Management Company sponsors are $200.00
Here are important documents that outline the rules and regulations for competitors.
All games are timed to determine the fastest competitor in each game and overall. To view the competitor training videos click on the link for each game below.
- AO Smith Water Heater Installation
- Frigidaire Icemaker Installation
- Halstead Click Lock Plank Installation
- Kidde Fire & Carbon Monoxide Safety Installation
- Kwikset Key Control Deadbolt Test
- Pfister Drain Installation
- Race Car Competition
SLAA's Event Cancellation Policy
- Deadline to register for events is 10 days prior, unless otherwise noted. After the deadline date, refunds are not available for any event.
- Cancellations must be received by the deadline date, otherwise payment will be expected.
- No-shows the day of the seminar will be expected to pay the total fee.
- Due to event expenses, no-shows to “FREE” seminars will be charged a $25.00 administrative fee.