NAA's COVID-19 Microwebinar Series
April 1, 2020
The St. Louis Apartment Association will continue to compile and present information to our members. The St. Louis Apartment Association does not suggest or sets forth the related information as legal or financial advice. We are merely serving as a resource for information related to these uncertain times and only as it directly relates to multifamily housing.
The National Apartment Association (NAA) has been working diligently to create, gather and share information that may be beneficial to our members during this critical time.
- NAA Coronavirus Micro-Webinar: Teleworking Amid COVID-19
- NAA Coronavirus Micro-Webinar: Legislative and Regulatory Update
- NAA Coronavirus Micro-Webinar: How to Handle Maintenance During COVID-19
- NAA Coronavirus Micro-Webinar: How to Respond to the Media
- NAA Coronavirus Micro-Webinar: My Resident Tested Positive for COVID-19, Now What?
- NAA Coronavirus Micro-Webinar: Guidance for Suppliers Amid COVID-19
- NAA Coronavirus Micro-Webinar: Shelter in Place - Restrictions on Business Operations
- NAA Coronavirus Micro-Webinar: The Importance of Continued Training
- NAA Coronavirus Micro-Webinar: New COVID-19 Federal Laws
- NAA Coronavirus Micro-Webinar: Rent Collections, Late Fees, Filings, Payment Plans
Disclaimer: The information provided in this document does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information in this report is for general informational purposes only. Information in this document may not constitute the most up-to-date legal or other information. Viewers of this material should contact their attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular legal matter. No reader of this material should act or refrain from acting on the basis of information in this document without first seeking legal advice from counsel in the relevant jurisdiction. Only your individual attorney can provide assurances that the information contained herein – and your interpretation of it – is applicable or appropriate to your particular situation. Use of, and access to, this document does not create an attorney client relationship between the reader and the National Apartment Association (NAA) or any contributing law firms. All liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on the contents of this document are hereby expressly disclaimed.