SOLD OUT! - Please contact Deb if you would like to be put on the waitlist (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Registration deadline – Monday, October 26th
To obtain the NALP credential, candidates must complete the following:
- Minimum of six months of onsite property management experience in a leasing role (This can be obtained while taking the course; you will receive a provisional certificate until this requirement is met.)
- Successful completion of seven NALP courses
- Pass the examination within six (6) months of declaring candidacy
Schedule Details -
SLAA will be hosting the National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) on November 11 & 12, from 8:30 – 4:30 each day. Lunch will be provided each day as well.
Course fee is $400.00/members and $550.00/nonmembers**
There will be $100 deposit due at registration, and the total balance will be due before the start of class. (You may also pay the total balance at time of registration)
**Nonmembers - The total balance of $550.00 will be due at time of registration. Also, we try our best to accommodate everyone, however if the class becomes full and a member would like to attend the class, you will be moved to the waitlist and your $550 will be refunded.
Important Notes -
- The National Apartment Association has switched all courses to eBooks. Students need either a tablet or laptop for the class. If you don't have one, please call Karen in the SLAA office at 314.205.8844
- Once you receive your NALP credential, you will be required to take 3 hours of continuing education each year along with paying a $50 renewal fee to NAA.
For More Information:
Saint Louis, MO 63141 314.205.8844
Leasing professionals are the first people prospective residents meet, and often their only gauge of the property staff. This course is designed to teach these professionals skills to help them become top producers.
- Bringing in New Residents: Be Prepared
- Marketing & Maintaining Your Community
- Why Your Competition Matters
- Relevant Laws & How to Apply Them
- The Sales Process & Building Relationships
- Effectively Meeting the Needs of Current Residents