"Mess of Stress" Seminar
“The Mess of Stress” Workshop
Chronic stress is a national epidemic causing burnout and health issues.
Sadly, the negative effects of stress are widespread and growing due to
pressures at work and home. Stress affects our physical, mental, and
emotional health, as well as relationships, productivity, and job
performance. Combating stress is beyond simply eating right and exercising.
During this powerful workshop, you will…
- Uncover the myth of work/life balance
- Understand the effects of stress on your health/well being
- Develop an awareness of your stressors
- Identify your stress personalities
- Learn simple stress-management techniques
SLAA's Event Cancellation Policy
- Deadline to register for events is 10 days prior, unless otherwise noted. After the deadline date, refunds are not available for any event.
- Cancellations must be received by the deadline date, otherwise payment will be expected.
- No-shows the day of the seminar will be expected to pay the total fee.
- Due to event expenses, no-shows to “FREE” seminars will be charged a $25.00 administrative fee.