Presented by -
Ronnette Smith, Trainer, HCCP, HCM-R
Zeffert & Associates
- Preview of Certification Steps
- Interview and Applications
- Determining Household Size
- Student Status
- Acceptable Verification Methods
- Annual Income & Whose Income is Counted
LUNCH from 11:30 – 12:30 is on your own
Anticipation of Annual Income
- Sources of income explored
Income from Assets
- Asset Types and their Income
- Imputing Asset Income
- Assets “Disposed Of”
- Available General Public Rule: Fair Housing
Deadline to register is Friday, January 15th.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: COVID 19 Seminar Guidelines
Taking precautions to ensure everyone's health & safety is a priority for all of us. While attending SLAA's in-person meetings:
1. Limited seating available for all seminars
2. Seats will be a minimum of 6 feet apart.
3. Temperature check when you arrive
3. Masks must be worn when you enter, walk around and exit the building. Masks may be taken off during class, providing social distancing is practiced.
4. If you are not feeling well the day of the seminar, please do not attend.
For More Information:
Saint Louis, MO 63141 314.205.8844