Presented by David Forth, Attorney at Law
David has a degree in finance and has practiced law for over 20 years, litigating countless cases across Missouri and Illinois. He focuses on real estate and contracts litigation, with a particular emphasis on landlord/tenant law. He regularly represents residential and commercial property owners and managers in anticipating and dealing with problems from the simple to the complex. The goal of this seminar is to offer more than a historical picture, and is intended as useful, valuable training for everyone from the beginning assistant manager to the seasoned asset manager, and David invites everyone to bring your real-life toughest problems, challenges and questions.
- General Missouri Landlord/Tenant Law
- Overview of Landlord/Tenant lawsuits
- A walk through the process and strategy
- Common Defenses/Procedural Issues
- Current issues - Service Animals, Bankruptcy, VAWA, FHA, ADA, Missouri’s new domestic violence statute, etc.
- Warnings/Words of Advice
- Q & A
The deadline to register is Friday, September 13th.
Due to planning requirements, room rental etc., no-shows after the deadline date, or the day of the event will be charged a $25.00 administrative fee.