Presented by David Forth, Attorney at Law
David has a degree in finance and has practiced law for over 20 years, litigating countless cases across Missouri and Illinois. He focuses on real estate and contracts litigation, with a particular emphasis on landlord/tenant law. He regularly represents residential and commercial property owners and managers in anticipating and dealing with problems from the simple to the complex. The goal of this seminar is to offer more than a historical picture, and is intended as useful, valuable training for everyone from the beginning assistant manager to the seasoned asset manager, and David invites everyone to bring your real-life toughest problems, challenges and questions.
- General Missouri Landlord/Tenant Law
- Overview of Landlord/Tenant lawsuits
- A walk through the process and strategy
- Common Defenses/Procedural Issues
- Current issues - Service Animals, Bankruptcy, VAWA, FHA, ADA, Missouri’s new domestic violence statute, etc.
- Warnings/Words of Advice
- Q & A
Deadline to register is Friday, October 8th.
All attendees must be registered noting each name and email. If this events ends up as a virtual meeting, a zoom meeting link will be sent to all registered attendees on Monday October 10.
- Stay 6 feet away from one another.
- Wear a mask
- Wash hands
- Do not shake hands
For More Information:
Saint Louis, MO 63141 314.205.8844