It's Fair Housing, Not Fear Housing
Presented by -
Occupancy Solutions, LLC
As the founder and president of Occupancy Solutions, LCC, Elaine has helped countless professionals with all of their leadership, operational, marketing, maintenance, human resources, housing compliance, leasing consulting, and training needs. Ms. Simpson is a John Maxwell Certified Coach, Trainer, and Speaker, a member of the National Speaker Association and the Real Estate Educators Association, Immediate Past President of the National Speaker Association of Arizona, Advisor of the Advisory Cloud Group, a faculty member of the National Apartment Association Education Institute, and International Board of Certified Trainers.
This program will focus on -
Discrimination in the sale or rental of housing is not as rare an occurrence as one would hope or expect in this day and age. A discrimination lawsuit can end up costing you and your company valuable time and money. By providing employees and vendors with Fair Housing training, you are able to greatly reduce the risk of a costly lawsuit.
This highly interactive program will include:
- National Statistics
- A Brief History of Fair Housing
- The 7 Federally Protected Classes
- Accommodations & Modifications
- Service Animals
- Current Issues
- Advertising & Marketing Guidelines
- Who is Liable?
- The Complaint Process
- How to Comply
- Questions and Answers
SLAA's Event Cancellation Policy
- Deadline to register for events is 10 days prior, unless otherwise noted. After the deadline date, refunds are not available for any event.
- Cancellations must be received by the deadline date, otherwise payment will be expected.
- No-shows the day of the seminar will be expected to pay the total fee.
- Due to event expenses, no-shows to “FREE” seminars will be charged a $25.00 administrative fee.