Presented by Kevin Joyce, Maintenance Consultant
Seminar Topics -
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Basics and Terms
- Electrical Safety
- Tools and equipment
- Panels and Wires
- Light Fixtures
- Smoke Alarms
Deadline to register is Friday, November 6th.
PLEASE NOTE: TO INSURE THE SAFETY OF OUR MEMBERS, THIS CLASS IS LIMITED TO 50 ATTENDEES. SEE ABOVE FOR BEST PRACTICES.
For More Information:
Saint Louis, MO 63141 314.205.8844
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COVID 19 EVENT POLICIES
Taking precautions to ensure everyone's health and safety is a priority for all of us. Before attending any SLAA event/class please read over the best practices and answer the questionaire.
1. Are you currently feeling ill?
2. Have you had a fever in the past 48 hours?
3. In the past 14 days have you been in contact with someone with COVID-19?
4. In the past 14 days have you had COVID 19?
Best Practices When You Attend a SLAA event -
1. Stay 6 feet away from one another
2. Wear a mask
3. Wash hands
4. Do not shake hands