Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor (CAPS) Course
Earning your CAPS takes you to the next level in property management. It fast-tracks your career advancement and your corresponding earning potential.
To obtain the CAPS credential, candidates must complete the following:
- Minimum of 24 months employment as a multi-site supervisor or be either a CAM, ARM or RAM credential holder in good standing.
- Successful completion of all CAPS course work (totaling 40 hours)
- Meet all examination standards within six (6) months of declaring candidacy
2023 Class Schedule
- March 13th @ 10:00am - Orientation, via Zoom
- March 15th, 22nd, 29th, April 5th, 12th - each day from 8:30-4:30 at the SLAA Office
- There will then be a scheduled date to take your final exam, which will be discussed on the first day of class.
Students are required to attend ALL the scheduled classes. Make-up days cannot be offered.
For emergency absenses, please contact the SLAA Office and we will evaluate these on a case by case basis.
Other important information
- Classes are held on Wednesday’s from approximately 8:30am - 4:30pm.
- eBooks will be purchased for each student by SLAA. Students will receive an eBook confirmation and will need to download the eBook onto their personal laptop or tablet prior to class. There is an option for students to print out the entire book. Please be sure to bring your power and extension cord with you to class each day.
The cost of this course is $750.00.
Full payment is due one week prior to class - payment must be received in order to purchase eBook.
(Pricing for nonmembers is different, please contact the SLAA office at 314-205-8844)
SLAA's Event Cancellation Policy
- Deadline to register for events is 10 days prior, unless otherwise noted. After the deadline date, refunds are not available for any event.
- Cancellations must be received by the deadline date, otherwise payment will be expected.
- No-shows the day of the seminar will be expected to pay the total fee.
- Due to event expenses, no-shows to “FREE” seminars will be charged a $25.00 administrative fee.