2024 Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor (CAPS) Course
Are you looking to elevate your career? Earning your CAPS takes you to the next level in property management. It fast-tracks your career advancement and your corresponding earning potential.
To obtain the CAPS credential, candidates must complete the following:
- Minimum of 24 months employment as a multi-site supervisor or be either a CAM, ARM or RAM credential holder in good standing.
- Successful completion of all CAPS course work (totaling 40 hours)
- Meet all examination standards within six (6) months of declaring candidacy
2024 Class Schedule
- Orientation - March 4th @ 10:00am - via Zoom
- In Person Classes - March 6th, 13th, 20th, and 27th - 8:30am-4pm at the SLAA Office
- Final Exam - April 3rd - at the SLAA Office
Students are required to attend ALL the scheduled classes. Make-up days cannot be offered.
For emergency absences, please contact the SLAA Office and we will evaluate these on a case by case basis.
Other important information
- Classes are held on Wednesdays from approximately 8:30am - 4pm.
- eBooks will be purchased for each student by SLAA. Students will receive an eBook confirmation and will need to download the eBook onto their personal laptop or tablet prior to class. There is an option for students to print out the entire book. Please be sure to bring your power and extension cord with you to class each day.
- You will gain knowledge and insight from some of the most experienced instructors in our industry.
The total cost of this course is $800, including the final exam.
Full payment is due one week prior to class - payment must be received in order to purchase eBook.
(For pricing for non-members, please contact the SLAA office at 314-205-8844.)
For More Information:
Saint Louis, MO 63141 314.205.8844
SLAA's Event Cancellation Policy
- Deadline to register for events is 10 days prior, unless otherwise noted. After the deadline date, refunds are not available for any event.
- Cancellations must be received by the deadline date, otherwise payment will be expected.
- No-shows the day of the seminar will be expected to pay the total fee.
- Due to event expenses, no-shows to “FREE” seminars will be charged a $25.00 administrative fee.