SLAA will host the 2021 Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor (CAPS) Course in the summer, providing the interest level is present.
Earning your CAPS takes you to the next level in property management. It fast-tracks your career advancement and your corresponding earning potential.
To obtain the CAPS credential, candidates must complete the following:
- Minimum of 24 months employment as a multi-site supervisor or be either a CAM, ARM or RAM credential holder in good standing.
- Successful completion of all CAPS course work (totaling 40 hours)
- Meet all examination standards within six (6) months of declaring candidacy
2021 Class Schedule
- Class will start on July 21st and end on August 18th
- There will then be a scheduled date to take your final exam, which will be discussed on the first day of class.
St. Louis Apartment Association’s
Class Social Distancing Requirements
- Classes will be limited to 8 student
- Temperatures will be taken each day when student arrives
- Attendance waiver must be signed by each student
- Masks are required to be worn during class and while walking around the building.
- Enter and exit through the SLAA offic
- If you are not feeling well (fever, headache, etc.) any day of class, please stay home. We will handle that issue if it happens.
Other important information
- Classes are held on Wednesday’s from approximately 12:00 – 6:00pm in the SLAA office.
- eBooks will be purchased for each student by SLAA. Students will receive an eBook confirmation and will need to download the eBook onto their personal laptop or tablet prior to class. There is an option for students to print out the entire book. Please be sure to bring your power and extension cord with you to class each day.
- Light snacks and beverages are provided.
If you are interested in this course, you have 3 payment options. The cost of this course is $700.00.
- When you register, you must pay the $100.00 deposit to hold your seat.
- Or, you can pay the full fee of $700.00 when you register.
- Full payment is due one week prior to class - payment must be received in order to purchase eBook.
(Pricing for nonmembers is different, please contact the SLAA office at 314-205-8844)
For More Information:
Saint Louis, MO 63141 314.205.8844