Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) - Winter Session - 2024
SLAA is pleased to host the Certified Apartment Managers (CAM) Course in Winter of 2024. Earning your CAM credential allows you to demonstrate your skills, knowledge, and ability to manage an apartment community and achieve owners’ investment goals.
Here are the details about the upcoming CAM Course:
Mandatory Class Orientation - January 22nd @ 10:00am (zoom call)
Class Dates - January 24, 25, 31, February 1, 7, 8, 14 (in person)
Exam Review - February 15th (mandatory-in person)
Final Exam - February 19th
Other important information
- Classes are held from approximately 8:30 am – 4:00 pm in the SLAA office
- eBooks will be purchased for each student by SLAA. Students will receive an eBook confirmation and will need to download the eBook onto their personal laptop or tablet prior to class. There is an option for students to print out the entire book. Please be sure to bring your power and extension cord with you to class each day.
- Light snacks and beverages are provided, and students are given 30 minutes for lunch each day
- Having knowledge of your property’s operations/financial/budget is important as well.
The cost of this course is $650.00 for SLAA members.
Full payment is due one week prior to class - payment must be received in order to purchase eBook.
(Pricing/registration for nonmembers is different, please contact the SLAA office at 314-205-8844)
This course is recommended for community managers and experienced assistant managers only.
To obtain the CAM credential, candidates must complete the following:
- Minimum of 12 months of onsite property management experience
- Meet all examination standards within six (6) months of declaring candidacy
- Course curriculum totals approximately 40 hours, followed by a review and 4-hour exam.
Before you register for this dynamic course, it is a requirement to complete the CAM Self-Assessment tool below. Please forward the results to Danielle at: firstname.lastname@example.org. This tool will help you and SLAA to determine if you are ready to successfully complete all the course requirements.
For More Information:
Saint Louis, MO 63141 314.205.8844
SLAA's Event Cancellation Policy:
- Deadline to register for events is 10 days prior, unless otherwise noted. After the deadline date, refunds are not available for any event.
- Cancellations must be received by the deadline date, otherwise payment will be expected.
- No-shows the day of the seminar will be expected to pay the total fee.
- Due to event expenses, no-shows to “FREE” seminars will be charged a $25.00 administrative fee.