Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) Spring session - SOLD OUT!
SOLD OUT! - Please contact Deb@slaa.org to inquire about the waitlist
SLAA will host the 2022 Certified Apartment Managers (CAM) Course in spring and fall this year, providing the interest level is present. Earning your CAM credential allows you to demonstrate your skills, knowledge, and ability to manage an apartment community and achieve owners’ investment goals.
Our spring class begins on February 9, concludes on March 3, 2022.
Mandatory Class Orientation on February 7th @ 10:00am (zoom call)
Other important information
- Classes are held on Wednesday and Thursday from approximately 8:30 am – 4:00 pm in the SLAA office (In Person Class: February 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24, March 2, 3)
- eBooks will be purchased for each student by SLAA. Students will receive an eBook confirmation and will need to download the eBook onto their personal laptop or tablet prior to class. There is an option for students to print out the entire book. Please be sure to bring your power and extension cord with you to class each day.
- Light snacks and beverages are provided, and students are allowed one (1) hour for lunch each day
If you are interested in this course, you have 3 payment options. The cost of this course is $600.00.
- When you register, you must pay the $100.00 deposit to hold your seat.
- The $525.00 balance must be paid before class begins.
- Or, you can pay the full fee of $625.00 when you register.
- Full payment is due one week prior to class - payment must be received in order to purchase eBook.
(Pricing for nonmembers is different, please contact the SLAA office at 314-205-8844)
This course is recommended for community managers and experienced assistant managers only. Having knowledge of your property’s operations/financial/budget is important as well.
To obtain the CAM credential, candidates must complete the following:
- Minimum of 12 months of onsite property management experience
- Meet all examination standards within six (6) months of declaring candidacy
- Course curriculum totals approximately 40 hours (first 6 days), and the 7th day of class is a mandatory review and a 4-hour exam.
Before you register for this dynamic course, it is a requirement to complete the CAM Self-Assessment tool below. Please forward the results to Karen or Deb in the SLAA office at firstname.lastname@example.org. This tool will help you and SLAA to determine if you are ready to successfully complete all the course requirements.
The St. Louis Apartment Association follows the guidelines set by the CDC. If you are fully vaccinated, you are not required to wear a mask at our events/classes. However, if you are not vaccinated, please continue to follow the COVID guidelines.
COVID Guidelines -
- Stay 6 feet away from one another.
- Wear a mask
- Wash hands
- Do not shake hands
For More Information:
Saint Louis, MO 63141 314.205.8844