Business Networking Expo (Reverse Trade Show) - SOLD OUT
Orlando Gardens - Maryland Heights2050 Dorsett Road
Maryland Heights, MO 63043
The SLAA Product and Service Council will be hosting their annual Business Networking Expo, aka, reverse trade show on July 12th. This event is a highly effective business networking opportunity that provides attendees to meet privately with owners and key decision makers from property management companies.
If you have not participated in this event before, the Business Networking Expo works like a trade show, with one BIG difference - owner/management representatives are at their own booth, and our supplier partners are given the opportunity to schedule a seven (7) minute, face to face meeting with the company representative(s)
Event registration will be limited to the first 47 supplier partner companies on a first come, first paid basis. The fee will be $200.00 for attendee #1 and $50.00 for attendee #2. Due to limited attendance, no more than 2 company reps can register, and they must visit management companies as a team. Separate visits are not an option this year.
This years event will be from 3:00-7:00pm. The first hour will be a networking cocktail hour, then meetings start at 4:00pm.
- 7- minute appointments will run back-to-back with 3-minute intermissions, then a 10-minute intermission from 5:20 – 5:30.
- Please come prepared with questions and marketing information, enough for at least 6 companies.
- Please select your top ten (10) preferred companies. Please select them in order of importance. You will connect with 6 of your top 10 choices.
Blue Door Management
Draper and Kramer
INTLiving (Intelica CRE)
Lipton, A division of Envolve
Mills Properties, Inc.
MLP Management, LLC
Propper Asset Management
Red Tail Residential
SLAA's Event Cancellation Policy
- Deadline to register for events is 10 days prior, unless otherwise noted. After the deadline date, refunds are not available for any event.
- Cancellations must be received by the deadline date, otherwise payment will be expected.
- No-shows the day of the event will be expected to pay the total fee.
- Due to event expenses, no-shows to “FREE” seminars will be charged a $25.00 administrative fee.