Senior Sales Executive - Rent.
Senior Sales Executive, St. Louis
Rent., a Redfin company, is the leading technology company in the property rental industry. Our proprietary AI platform offers robust products and services that simplify our clients' entire leasing lifecycle, whether building a property’s brand, attracting and converting new renter leads, or nurturing current residents for renewals.
We take the hassle out of renting. Period.
Senior Sales Executive
This is a remote, client facing Sales opportunity for candidates in the St. Louis market.
Our Sales and Sales Operations teams offer a unique opportunity to learn and grow by leveraging cutting-edge digital technology solutions, best-in-class sales training, and an industry-leading sales leadership team. Providing professional advancement opportunities for our employees is our priority because we know it’s our people that make Rent such a great place to work.
A Day in the Life
Imagine this as your day to day role and responsibilities:
- You will set up and conduct sales/service meetings with the decisions makers across your business portfolio.
- You will develop and maintain close relations within an assigned territory - exceeding customer expectations through consultative and targeted selling approaches.
- You will manage your sales pipeline and revenue forecast in Salesforce to ensure accurate recording of prospecting activity.
- You will strategically partner with National and Regional Account Managers, as well as multiple Sales Executives.
- You will build internal relationships and work collaboratively with Billing, Customer Service, Save Desk, and Sales Ops.
- Quotas will be set by the Market Sales Manager and, because you are an amazing Senior Sales Executive, you will not only meet, but exceed monthly quotas.
What We Need from You
- You are intelligent, curious and you have a finger on the pulse of digital media.
- You are passionate about the growth and development within the multifamily industry and are comfortable communicating the value of Rent.'s suite of products and services to your customers.
- You work within the sales and support teams for the achievement of revenue generation, customer satisfaction and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- You are a Sales Professional and are polished, know how to prospect and are COMPLETELY comfortable closing new business deals.
- You will come with at least an Associates level college degree and will have been in the B2B Sales space for a minimum of 3 years, which could include some experience in college. If you’ve sold in the digital ad space within those 3+ years, even better!
- It goes without saying that you have strong customer service and client retention skills, and are an excellent communicator and presenter.
- You really do get data and understand how to interpret it in a way that allows you to quickly apply data within the sales process. Calculators and Excel spreadsheets aren’t needed for you!
- We would love for you to bring Salesforce experience to the table, but other CRM experience will definitely help you get up to speed with the technology for this role.
- You recognize that this role requires you to travel, so you must have the ability to drive to all sales calls and appointments within your assigned territory. This generally requires up to 20 hours or more of being in the field.
A Few Of Our Perks And Benefits:
- Immediate 401k match
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid volunteering days
- Medical, dental, vision plans
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee discounts
- Covered parking or Marta stipend (for Atlanta HQ - based employees)
- On-site gym (for Atlanta HQ - based employees)
Still interested? Upload your resume and a Recruiter will check it out as soon as possible.
Why Choose Rent?
We’re a place where you can make an important difference, from day one. You’ll have the opportunity to grow and build, both professionally and in the communities we serve. You’ll work with smart, diverse, and unpretentious people, as we help renters find and enjoy their ideal home. In fact, we consider ourselves a very well-funded start-up that also has more than 40 years in the industry and strong financial performance.