Resume of Melissa Kiely
(314) 293-0143 email@example.com
Dependable professional with varied experience and an extensive knowledge of computer systems, administrative assistance, event planning, office management and customer service support. I am a self-starter, and extremely interested in learning more about the Administrative Assistant role at your company.
STATE FARM INSURANCE
Administrative Assistant, January 2008 – April 2010
- Assisted District Manager with Insurance Sales and customer service for new and existing clients.
- Obtained a License to sell Health and Life Insurance Products.
- Maintained client information, policy information and premium payments through State Farm’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System.
- Met or exceeded Sales quotas for Life Insurance Policies.
- Receptionist duties, including, but not limited to, phone answering and call distribution.
- Job terminated due to Office Closure and District Manager’s relocation to Illinois.
Pirrone's Pizzeria, St Peters, MO
Manager/Waitress, Apr 2010 - Present
- Communicate with customers regarding orders, comments, and
- Perform personnel activities such as supervising and training employees.
- Monitor and order supplies and restock as necessary to maintain inventory.
- Heavy telephone contact, on-line ordering and carry-out orders.
- Flexibility in dealing with Covid19 guidelines and adherence to newly developed procedures.
Hair Haven, O'Fallon, MO
Hair Stylist, Aug 1995 - Present
- Work with the Salon’s CRM System relative to appointment setting, training schedules for stylists, maintenance of supplies and products and sales of products.
- Demonstrate and sell hair care products. Consistently ranked high in Sales of Hair Care Products.
- Maintained a strong, consistent book of business for the last 25 years.
LaPlante Cosmetology School
St Louis, MO
Completed coursework towards Associate Cosmetology Business- Graduated in August 1994
High School Graduate – Duchesne High School, St Charles, MO Graduated in 1993