Property Manager - Mac Properties
One Hundred Above the Park is a brand new, luxurious, Class A, modern landmark high-rise property designed by world-renowned architect Jeanne Gang and developed and managed by Mac Properties. We are seeking an experienced and dynamic leader to be the face of One Hundred Above the Park and help establish this stunning property as the place to live in Saint Louis.
Read more about the property here!
The Property Manager is the business leader and fiscal decision-maker of One Hundred Above the Park; overseeing the operation including staff performance, resident satisfaction and financial success. A successful Property Manager will generate income by collaborating with the sales team, monitoring market conditions, controlling budget, attracting residents and retaining them through superior customer service. We are looking for candidates with proven success demonstrating leadership, customer service, decision making, communication and organizational skills and working knowledge of applicable tenant and eviction laws.
Mac Properties is a dynamic and growing private residential real estate company with operations in the metropolitan areas of Chicago, St. Louis and Kansas City.
Benefits and Perks:
- Paid Time-Off and holidays.
- Robust Benefits package including Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, & 401K retirement plan
- 50% Rent Discount for Property Manager
- Training Opportunities and Education Reimbursement
- Ensure high occupancy and client retention rates by creating and implementing strategic leasing and resident retention programs.
- Foster a sales-oriented culture with excellent customer service by developing and training direct reports, providing feedback and opportunities for growth as well as ongoing performance management.
- Continuous improvement of service delivery and customer satisfaction through creation and implementation of processes that are regularly measured and analysis of key performance indicators (e.g. lead follow-ups, response times to prospective residents, closing ratios; renewal retention and maintenance satisfaction).
- Ensure seamless operation of all elements of the leasing processes, including timely and accurate administration of all leasing activity via SalesForce (lease applications, documentation, execution, and administration).
- Ensures seamless, consistent communication, collaboration and follow-up efforts with construction, maintenance, design, and resident success teams to effectively and efficiently deliver leased space within required time.
- Manage day-to-day operations in the office, including staff scheduling, lease approvals, and performance management.
- Hire, manage, develop and ensure the success of the entire team including business, sales and maintenance staff.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- Seven (7) plus years of prior professional real estate experience and prior management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher is real estate, business, or related field.
- Realtor’s License strongly preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain respectful and effective relationships with senior management, direct reports, co-workers, and customers.
- Proven ability to think both strategically (e.g., long-term needs) as well as tactically (e.g., current needs/schedule trade-offs).
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, organizational, and project management skills.
- Proven ability to effectively control and/or participate in multiple projects of varying priorities in a fast-paced environment in a consistently professional manner.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office. Experience with Salesforce is preferred.
- Commitment to outstanding customer service and to compliance with Fair Housing laws and regulations.
- Accessibility outside of office hours via cell phone and email. Weekend office hours may be required in the case of emergency, or a permanent schedule with a weekday off in lieu of a weekend day.
Please be advised that ALL new hires will be required to successfully complete a criminal background investigation and a drug screening, prior to employment. The receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests, and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant's identity and legal authority to work in the United States are also required.