Maintenance Technician - Wolff Properties
Join a locally owned and operated organization focused on customer experience!
Wolff Properties is seeking an experienced apartment maintenance technician. The ideal candidate will possess at minimum 2 years apartment maintenance experience. Strong self-motivation and communication skills are necessary, along with the ability to make recommendations to better the overall community. EPA Universal and CPO certifications preferred. This position requires the ability to rotate on-call including weekends and holidays. The ability to be flexible with traveling to other communities in the portfolio is preferred.
- Successful and efficient completion of work orders.
- Working knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and appliance repair.
- Working knowledge of drywall repair and replacement.
- Maintaining property grounds.
- Working as a team with maintenance and management team.
- Identification and completion of necessary preventive maintenance.
- Respond and handle on a daily basis multiple combinations of service requests, turns for market readies, preventive maintenance, capital projects and other duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of general plumbing, electric, drywall, painting and apartment turns.
- Knowledge and experience with appliances, plumbing, HVAC units.
- Knowledge and experience with general maintenance and preventive maintenance tasks.
- MUST have a VALID driver’s license; be dependable, clean and self-motivated.
- Must pass a full background investigation.
- EPA and CPO certifications preferred.
- Must possess standard set of maintenance tools.
- Uniforms provided.
- Paid vacation and Personal Time Off (PTO).
- Paid holidays.
- Housing discounts following 90 days of employment.
- Mileage reimbursement for approved travel.
About Wolff Properties
Wolff Properties is a real estate firm specializing in residential and commercial property management. Currently, Wolff Properties owns and manages a portfolio of forty properties in nine states, including five apartment communities in St. Louis, Missouri, and retail shopping centers, office buildings, and single tenant net-leased properties in Missouri and in other States.
To Apply send resume to email@example.com.