Maintenance Technician - VineBrook Homes
We are currently seeking qualified Residential Maintenance Technicians to perform maintenance on single family homes. Successful candidates will be hard working, reliable, ability to work independently or as a team. We are seeking candidates who desire a long-term career opportunity with a successful company in the residential services industry.
Residential Maintenance Technicians are responsible for the upkeep and repair of our properties. They must be able to work unsupervised while performing quality repairs to HVAC, electrical, and plumbing systems. They must be able to diagnose and troubleshoot problems. Customer service is very important and must be displayed at all times. Documentation is done via provided smartphones and tablets.
- Ensure all work orders are completed in a timely manner based on priority
- Managing coverage of a 24/7 emergency cell phone when scheduled. Some over time required.
- Maintenance Technicians must be able to work unsupervised while performing quality repairs to HVAC, electrical, and plumbing systems.
- Able to diagnose and troubleshoot problems.
- Travel is required, primarily local during the business day. A company vehicle is provided.
- Strong customer service skills
- HVAC Certification preferred (not required)
- Appliance repair preferred (not required
Employment Type: full-time
Compensation: $17+ depending on experience and certifications
Click HERE to apply!