Maintenance Technician - StoneCreek
At StoneCreek Communities, our business focus is centered around 2 things: our valued residents and our amazing personnel. We measure our successes around both areas thriving cohesively! Beyond being one of the nation’s fastest growing and reputable real estate firms, we pride ourselves on being a premier employer that truly understands the importance of a balance in our careers and personal lives. StoneCreek believes flexibility and family-friendly policies are essential to cultivating an atmosphere where employees can thrive professionally, without sacrificing essential family obligations. As such, we boast exceptionally high employee satisfaction ratings and retention and offer our personnel stability, opportunities for growth and tools and education to not only advance their careers, but perfect their skillsets. We believe employees that are treated fairly, feel pride in their roles and are listened to and acknowledged are key ingredients in the recipe to our overall successes; as happy employees provide superior service to our customers and are the foundation for our continued success and growth! StoneCreek is active in all local Apartment Associations and is a respected member of the National Apartment Association. We offer medical, dental and health benefits, 401K with employer match and an industry-leading “Parental Leave” policy that supports a healthy work-life balance for both male and female associates.
StoneCreek offers a $500.00 sign on bonus, plus pay for referrals.
Our Maintenance Technicians are responsible for assisting with general maintenance, repairs, apartment make-readies, preventative maintenance and construction or rehabilitation projects at one or more apartment communities. This is a vital role in our organization, as we have just one opportunity to "WOW" our residents when they first open the door of their new homes. Additionally, as the overall satisfaction with repair requests submitted by residents during their lease terms has been shown as being the primary determinant in a resident's decision to renew their lease with us, our maintenance personnel must be organized, detailed and customer-service oriented.
MAJOR FUNCTIONS OF THIS JOB INCLUDE:
- Work with the office team and Maintenance Supervisor to complete apartment inspections and move in/move out inspections
- Remain on task when completing work projects, communicate supply needs to the Maintenance Supervisor and identify emergency situations and apply best practices to respond appropriately
- Respond to resident/management requests and service requests in a timely manner, complete repair requests correctly the first time, or seek assistance when additional guidance is needed
- Prepare vacant apartments for move-in as directed by Maintenance Supervisor, while upholding the StoneCreek standard
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment and apartments as directed by Maintenance Supervisor
- Provide efficient and courteous response to all resident requests with follow-up calls and excellent customer service
- Complete company-required and/or industry-related education courses as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor
- Attendance and punctuality are essential job functions
EDUCATION AND MANDATORY SKILLS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; some college or trade school preferred
- EPA certification (Type I and II or Universal) preferred
- CPO (Certified Pool Operator) preferred.
Ready to make the next step? Go here: https://www.ondemandassessment.com/link/index/JB-D7H0CVND3?u=127357
#stonecreekcommunities #stonecreekliving #stonecreekandme #apartmentcareers #apartmentmaintenance #saintlouis #jobopenings #bestplacestowork #bestplacestowork2019 #propertymanagement #propertymanagementcareers