Groundskeeper/Janitorial - Draper and Kramer
Draper and Kramer is a family owned company with 125 years of experience providing vertically integrated property and financial services throughout the United States. Specifically, our services include multi-family residential and commercial property management, acquisition, development, debt and equity commercial financing and residential mortgage banking services.
We offer opportunities for career advancement, a supportive work environment and competitive benefit packages. We encourage you to learn more about joining the Draper and Kramer team!
The Groundskeeper/Janitorial reports directly to the Maintenance Supervisor and Property Manager. While specific responsibilities will vary based on location, the Groundskeeper will be responsible for completing certain work orders and maintaining the common areas of the property. The ability to multi-task and be adaptive to changing responsibilities while keeping a positive attitude are crucial. Strong communication and organizational skills are also key.
- Work in coordination with staff, vendors, contractors, and residents to promote and sustain the safety, cleanliness and upkeep of the building including daily property walks, equipment assessment, work orders and preventative maintenance
- Respond promptly and effectively to emergencies according to documented procedures
- Complete service requests both in common areas
- Prepare apartments for move-in and repair/replace unit mechanicals as needed
- Experience working in multifamily facilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be a self-starter and able to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment which may require working holidays, weekends and nights based on needs at site location and in cases of emergency
- Strong time management, organizational and problem-solving skills
It always has been and continues to be Draper and Kramer’s policy that employees should be able to enjoy a work environment free from all forms of unlawful employment discrimination. All decisions regarding recruiting, hiring, promotion, assignment, training, termination, and other terms and conditions of employment will be made without unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.
Pleased apply using the link below: