Carpenter - Mac Properties
We are looking for skilled Carpenters to join our team! At Mac, our Construction team is not only skilled, courteous, and hard-working; they also make a unique and valuable contributions to our community by ensuring that our Residents’ homes are safe, and presentable.
This is a permanent, full-time position with benefits.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs general residential carpentry including building and/or repairing cabinets, doors, flooring, or other wooden fixtures using woodworking machines, carpenter’s hand tools, or power tools.
- Determines dimensions and materials required by reviewing project specifications.
- Completes assigned work orders in a timely manner.
- Follows establish safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Performs minor electrical, plumbing, and/or concrete mixing work.
- Experience. At least 2 years of previous residential carpentry experience required. Experience working with equipment such as: boom lifts, scissor lifts, and forklifts
- Detail-Oriented. Takes pride in their work and is thorough and attentive to details; goes beyond the expected. Strong working knowledge of job site safety.
- Efficient. Comprehends schematic diagrams, blueprints, sketches, building plans and other specifications required
- Education. High School Diploma or equivalency
- Valid Drivers License and Vehicle required.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Robust Benefits package including Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401k with Company Match
- Paid Time-Off
- Generous Rental Discounts
- Training Opportunities and Education Reimbursement
Please be advised that ALL new hires will be required to successfully complete a criminal background investigation and a medical examination, which includes a drug screening, prior to employment. The receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests, and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant's identity and legal authority to work in the United States are also required