Service Technician - Full Time
Provence Real Estate - Victorian Village Apartments
- As a Service Technician, you're primarily responsible for assisting in overseeing the physical assets, general maintenance repairs, apartment make-readies, and preventive maintenance and construction or rehabilitation projects for the property.
General Job Functions:
- Repairs/replaces any apartment material/maintenance requests within scope of management responsibility including but not limited to the following areas: HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, dry walling, interior and exterior structural, appliances, and apartment make-readies; including exterior grounds and common areas of the property.
- Complete service requests promptly and efficiently.
- Ensure that work is performed according to Provence Real Estate policies and procedure.
- Assist the Service Manager in maintaining all physical aspects of the community in accordance with the goals and objectives outlined in the approved Business Plan.
- Assist with identification and correction of hazardous community conditions including daily touring of the property reporting any hazards to the Community Manager and Service Supervisor. May assist with repairing hazards.
- Shares on-call responsibilities with the maintenance team; responding to resident requests within 24 hours and hazardous weather problems as soon as made aware of the situation.
- Six months to one-year general maintenance and safety experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of building maintenance and repair and preventative maintenance programs, irrigation and pool systems, large and small appliance repair
- Basic computer skills/knowledge required to perform job functions
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize work functions
- A positive, team-oriented attitude, and ability to work with a diverse group of people and customers
- Required to provide own (industry specific) hand tools
- A valid driver’s license and/or reliable transportation required
- Regular attendance, punctuality and dependability required
- HVAC certification required
- EPA Certification in areas of Type II-domestic HVAC systems or ability to obtain
- CPO (Certified Pool Operator) or ability to obtain
Work Schedule: 9AM-6PM, Monday-Friday (work schedule may vary). Some overtime may be required including “on-call” and/or rotating “on-call” responsibilities as needed to meet business needs.
- Three (3) Weeks of Paid Time Off
- Birthday Paid Day Off
- Paid holidays
To apply, email resume to: email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free workplace. Employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background check and drug screen.