Senior Apartment Manager - Longacre Ponds
Senior Apartment Property Manager
Catalyst Property Solutions is seeking WELL qualified and VERY experienced Senior Apartment Property Manager for their Longacre Ponds apartment community in Fairview Heights, IL
The Property Manager will possess proven supervisory skills to communicate, hire, lead, direct and evaluate team members. Additional skills will include managing the physical, operational, financial and customer service performance of a variety of assets under varying market conditions including renovations and leasing. Communicate with clients and upper management, implement the game plan through the policy and procedures given, execute our strategies relating to property management and operations all while working with onsite staff as a team.
GREAT BENEFITS! AMAZING WORK ENVIRONMENT! SIGNING BONUS!
Be part of an awesome team?
- Manage daily operations of a multi-Family apartment community and/or single-family portfolio.
- Achieve established budgeted financial and operational goals.
- Control expenditures by reviewing and reporting variances on monthly financial statements to include accurate reporting of A/P and A/R, as well as forecasting current and future needs
- Oversee the lease enforcement process by approving prospective resident applications, discounts, and renewals
- Supervise a property staff to ensure goals are met; this includes hiring, training and performance management
- Review financial statements, community activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity, goal achievement and to determine areas needing improvement.
- Ensure all required daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Identify deficiencies and implement corrective action plans.
- Ensure that managers are evaluating their community and team, taking actions that are consistent with the company’s overall strategy and adhering to the company’s policies and procedures.
- Responsible for risk management, safety standards and employee and resident liability
- Assist in managing the client/owner relationship by providing updates and reporting on the property’s performance and responding to owner requests as needed.
- Handle all escalated resident issues.
- Manage the company’s turn policy and ensure apartments are made rent ready in a timely manner.
- Responsible for ongoing community audits including both physical inspection and files.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks and keeping abreast of industry trends and related compliance issues within the area of responsibilities.
- Maintain professional conduct, attendance, and high ethical standards in the workplace, complying with company’s policies and procedures.
- Fulfill mandatory training requirements applicable for department and job duties as appropriate.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested by supervisor or Management.
- Comprehensive understanding of regional laws pertaining to all aspects of property management
- Leasing and renewal bonuses
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k Program
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
To start your new career please Email your resume to: email@example.com