Resident Services Coordinator - Mac Properties
Resident Services Coordinator:
Location: 100 on the Park & Parc Frontenac
Hiring Multiple Part Time Positions
Sa-Su: 4:00pm-12:00am (100 on the Park)
Sa-Su: 12:00am-8:00am (100 on the Park)
Su-M: 8:00am-4:00pm (Parc Frontenac)
A Resident Services Coordinator brings positive energy to each conversation, resolves issues quickly and effectively, and makes everyone feel welcome and appreciated.
As a Resident Services Coordinator, you will be an integral member of the team that creates authentic experiences for our Residents and their guests. You will warmly and enthusiastically greet arriving residents and guests, assist them with their residential service needs, and ensure they are comfortable and feel welcome while also providing information and ensuring building safety and security.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enthusiastically welcome our residents and guests, anticipate their needs, provide professional and courteous service, and respond promptly and professionally.
- Creates memorable experiences with a warm, welcoming personality.
- Develops a thorough knowledge of building procedures, features, and security practices.
- Ensures security protocol is adhered to regarding granting building access, issuing keys, announcing visitors and maintaining resident confidentiality.
- Maintains and upholds a high standard for building curb appeal by conducting routine inspections of all community amenities and common areas, and working with the service team and other Associates to ensure that all areas are well-maintained.
- Reports any building hazards, risks, or accidents as required. Submits service requests for any maintenance/housekeeping issues.
- Handles package deliveries by accepting and logging packages for residents.
- Answers the telephone, forward calls and take messages when necessary.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate professionally and through legible writing
- Experience. 1-2 years of previous experience passionately providing customer service to others.
- Requires basic knowledge of front desk equipment, including computer and telephone systems. Salesforce experience is a plus.
Please be advised that ALL new hires will be required to successfully complete a criminal background investigation prior to employment. The receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests, and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant's identity and legal authority to work in the United States are also required.