Resident Relations and Lifestyle Coordinator - Intelica, CRE
RESIDENT RELATIONS AND LIFESTYLE COORDINATOR
The Lifestyle Coordinator is responsible for working with various committees to support the development and implementation of providing residents an exceptional community experience. They facilitate a “lifestyle” with enriching events and programs. These events and programming are designed to contribute to resident relations through social and community involvement, participatory and spectator events, creative and educational coursework, lecture series, travel clubs, book reviews, fitness classes, etc. This individual will build and foster professional relationships with committee members and residents to assist in custom-designing programs to encourage resident participation. The Lifestyle Coordinator will support management with a variety of administrative initiatives and special projects as assigned. The position requires the exercise of discretion and independent judgment. Strong organizational, marketing, special event planning, customer service, and supervisory skills are required with effective interpersonal, writing, and oral communication abilities.
- Responsible for working with appropriate committees (i.e. Social, Sports, Pool, etc., where applicable) and volunteers to support all aspects of event planning including, but not limited to, the development, implementation and marketing of lifestyle events for the community, all social programs and activities, mailings, managing rsvp's, negotiation and contracting caterers/ vendors, as well as facilitating the set-up and tear-down of each event.
- Maintains an ongoing Community Book of Events to include, but not limited to, planning sheets, budget, vendors, expenditures, follow up notes for future planning, etc.
- Coordination of lifestyle initiatives.
- Prepare and lead monthly best practice calls for lifestyle SOP's.
- Create and execute all catering processes including contracts, budgets, service staff scheduling and quality service initiatives. Keep accurate records of expenditure for each event and submit all receipts in a timely and organized manner.
- Works with appropriate committee(s) and volunteers to manage the set up and tear down of all events. Maintains order and flow during each event. Mediate any issues as they may arise. Insure work site and event safety.
- Plan, promote and participate in annual calendar of activities, classes, clubs and ongoing programs that meet the interests of the community residents. Develop and maintain a master calendar for the community's events.
- Listens attentively to questions and comments. Communicates in a professional and composed demeanor under all circumstances.
- Responds to phone calls and correspondence within 24 hours.
- Serve as local information resource and reference for residents.
- Displays exceptional ability to analyze and deal with a variety of situations.
- Establishes folders for each committee with copies of any and all appropriate documentation pertaining to events.
- Manages client relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and a high level of service including timely and complete resolution of resident’s concerns, coordinating special services and requests.
- Assists management team in preparation for community meetings and monthly newsletter preparation.
- Assists leasing with administrative or touring functionalities.
- Follows safety procedures and maintains a safe work environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours to include weekends.
- Performs other job-related duties as directed.
- Regular and predictable attendance.