Property Manager – Twin City Villa & Sunridge Meadow
Full Time 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday
Fairway Management (FWM), a division of JES Holdings, is responsible for the maintenance, marketing and business administration of more than 155 apartment communities and several single-family rental subdivisions. FWM's team of accountants, property managers, compliance officers and field staff members work together to maximize occupancy levels, affordable rents and exceptional living standards.
For More Information, please visit https://fairwaymanagement.com/
Property Managers within Fairway Management are responsible for the daily operations of an apartment community. These professionals market and lease apartments, create and manage a property budget, handle resident concerns, manage property staff and learn the compliance regulations to manage an affordable property.
- Collect, record, and deposit incoming rents within 24 hours of collection. Notify residents of delinquent rent.
- Ensure that vacant apartments are ready to lease quickly, and market those units diligently until occupied.
- Market the property in the community by placing appropriate ads, hanging flyers, attending community events, participating in Chamber of Commerce events, planning programming for existing residents, etc.
- Process applications for move-in/transfer and forward to Compliance for approval.
- Provide outstanding customer service to the residents, resolve complaints or issues in a timely manner.
- Inspect and/or supervise the work of outside vendors.
- Maintain & balance petty cash monthly.
- Supervise daily activities of maintenance and housekeeping staff, ensuring excellent curb appeal and property maintenance of the property.
- Travel to, and participate in, both regional and home office training and/or conferences as required.
- High School diploma or the equivalent
- Prior experience in Property Management, preferred
- Minimum of 1 year supervisory experience, preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will consider applicants for this position without regard to any category protected by applicable federal, state or local law, including but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status or uniformed service member status.
This company is an at-will employer as allowed by applicable state law. If hired, I understand this means that either the company or I may terminate the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without notice or cause. Further, no employee or representative of the company is authorized to enter into an agreement, express or implied, with me or any other applicant for employment for a specified period of time unless such an agreement is in a written contract signed by the President of the company.
Please note, the company does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies without pre-approval. Pre-approval by Human Resources is required before any external candidate can be submitted for consideration. The company is not responsible for fees related to unsolicited resumes and for candidates who are sent directly to our hiring managers, employees or company representatives.