Property Manager - Woods Mill Park Apartments
Join a locally owned and operated organization focused on customer experience!
Wolff Properties is seeking an experienced multi-family property manager for its flagship property in Chesterfield, Woods Mill Park Apartments & Townhomes.
The ideal candidate will possess at minimum 2 years property management experience and be comfortable working in a single person office. Experience managing maintenance teams and capital improvement projects is necessary to succeed in this position. Industry certifications a plus! This position requires the ability to work Saturdays.
· Lease available units to qualified prospective residents and perform all applicant screening procedures.
· Conduct move in and move outs with residents.
· Develop rapport with residents through timely and effective communication.
· Direct the maintenance and leasing teams, including inspections of work.
· Oversee and direct the unit turnover process through inspections, scheduling, and final punch lists.
· Oversee all service and capital improvement agreements for timeliness and workmanship.
· Perform regular property inspections for cleanliness, curb appeal, and safety hazards.
· Perform twice annual unit by unit property inspections.
· Oversee Accounts Receivable process. Ensure accuracy of resident accounts, billing, daily bank deposits, and collections efforts.
· Prepare and implement property operating budget. Maintain and control property income and expenses.
· Ensure the property is being operated on a daily basis in accordance with the policies and procedures set forth by the organization.
· Prepare and submit accurate weekly progress reports in Excel format to the Director.
· On call availability by cell phone in case of an emergency on a 24/7 basis.
· Ability to assess and prioritize urgent matters
· Ability to adapt to varying personality types
· Conflict resolution skills
· Customer experience focused
· Attention to detail
· Strong sales and marketing background
· Knowledge of property management software
· Ability to handle multiple tasks in an organized and efficient manner
· Strong knowledge of computer software including Microsoft Word and Excel