Property Manager - Whisper Hollow
** $2,000.00 SIGN-ON BONUS! **
Are you looking for the next property to call home? Somewhere you can take ownership of your manager role and have a positive influence on the property operations? Would you like to use your passion for customer service to attract and retain satisfied residents? Are you personable and great at building relationships with residents and teammates?
If so, Whisper Hollow apartments needs a pro like you to serve as Property Manager to ensure the efficient operations, management and performance of our 315-unit apartment community.
At Banner Property Management, we recognize that our business is about people, so we make people our priority. Home is a word that holds a special meaning to everyone; a place that offers comfort, security and a sense of community. The concept of home is at the forefront of everything we do.
Guided by our core values of respect, integrity, innovation and dedication, the Property Manager is responsible for the overall management of a multi-family apartment community, including property operations and overseeing the management and performance of all team members. Primary responsibilities include marketing, budgeting, financial management and reporting, resident retention and satisfaction, occupancy and revenue management, and the handling of legal filings.
As the Property Manager you will play a vital role in the success of your property. You must be committed to providing a high level of service to your residents. The onsite Property Manager directly oversees staffing, marketing, maintenance, and customer relations.
An effective Property Manager must not only be a prudent team leader but a strong business manager for the property as well. They must possess the professionalism to interact with all levels of management and personnel, and the ability to work well and communicate with various personality types. As team leaders, Property Managers must create work environments that motivate both office and maintenance personnel to reach their highest potential.
Requirements include, but are not limited to the following:
- High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated experience (2-4 years) in Residential Property Management; proficiency in resident services, budget control, financial analysis, leasing and marketing.
- Strong computer software experience, tech savvy, and property management software program experience (Yardi preferred).
- Physical: Frequent walking, stairs, standing, climbing, crouching, kneeling, and reaching. Ability to lift, push and pull up to 40 pounds.
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) or Certified Property Manager (CPM) a plus!
- Valid driver’s license and reliable, personal automobile for local job related travel.
- Available to work weekends when needed.
We will teach you everything else you need to know!
The Company offers a competitive salary, a bonus program, and comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, 401(k), PTO, accident and critical illness, short- and long-term disability, and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer.