Property Manager - Intelica CRE
Multifamily Property Manager
Intelica CRE is seeking a full time Property Manager with 2-4 years of multifamily or
mixed-use management experience. Intelica CRE is a St. Louis based nationally
operating company specializing in commercial real estate services including tenant
representation, project leasing and sales, property management, corporate services,
capital markets, development services, and research. By building on our strong
foundation of intellectual capital, Intelica delivers value to owners, investors and users
of commercial real estate. Intelica manages and leases space in nine national markets
comprising of more than 4 million square feet valued at approximately $450 million.
Intelica CRE is expanding into multifamily and are seeking qualified, motivated, and
driven individuals to assist built on our brand and be responsible for the day-to-day
operations of managing an apartment community while assuring the company’s
standards are met and excellent customer service is delivered.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this
job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without
notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Manage the resources and assets of the property, including staff, buildings, and
• Attract new customers and guests through active marketing, excellent customer
service, and adding value to the living experience of our residents.
• Analyze, prepare, and manage the operational budget of the community.
• Maximize the profitability of the community.
• Occasional after-hours work is necessary.
• Perform monthly site inspections and tenant visits; prepare inspection forms.
• Obtain bids for repairs and preventive maintenance
• Internal and external customer relationship management
• Identify property maintenance requirements and coordinate with maintenance
technicians to facilitate and review upon completion
• Assist with preparation of annual operating expense budgets; track and report
• Monitor spending to ensure budget compliance; approve invoices for payment
• Follow up with residents on delinquency issues.
• Coordinate move in/out of residents including transfer of keys, move-out
• Attend monthly Property Manager training sessions and other educational events
• Work closely with Regional Property Manager; meet regularly to provide property
updates and discuss open issues.
• Minimum 2 years of multifamily property management experience
• Realpage experience is preferred but not required
• Excellent communication skills and responsiveness
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
• Basic knowledge of property accounting and commercial lease language
• Ability to effectively multi-tasks and consistently meet deadlines
Intelica CRE offers an exciting work environment, competitive salary, and excellent
benefits (including medical,dental, paid time off, & holiday pay). Please submit your
resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Intelica CRE™ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered regardless
of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy, family responsibility, national origin
or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, transgender status, veteran’s
status, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or any
other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law.