Part Time Leasing Consultant - Villas at Brentwood
NO CALLS PLEASE
Please fax resume to: 314-962-5533
Requirements for Leasing Consultant:Part-time position with regularly scheduled weekend hours. (Office hours are Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5:50pm, Saturday 10am-5pm, Sunday 1pm to 5pm)
Position Overview- The Leasing Consultant will show and lease apartments to prospective residents and assist with renewal leases for existing residents; as well as effectively, courteously and efficiently provide customer service to prospects and existing residents.
Must be organized and detail oriented, possess strong marketing and sales skills, effective communication skills.
Must have good interpersonal and customer service skills.
Computer skills required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Meet and qualify all prospective residents and obtain necessary guest card information.
- Obtain accurate traffic source information and enter it correctly in the system.
- Show prospective residents the models and units available for rent. Take applications for rental, accept rental deposits, and process applications for approval procedure.
- Answer telephone and Internet inquiries providing information in response to rental inquiries. Make follow-up calls and e-mail responses as necessary.
- Assist in the lease renewal process performing duties as assigned by the General Manager or Assistant Manager.
- Open and secure models and "show" apartments daily
- Walk the property to inspect rent ready apartments and the general condition of the community