Maintenance Technician - Greenway Chase
CAPREIT, a national property management company that owns and manages multifamily housing communities across the United States, seeks an organized and efficient Maintenance Technician for our Greenway Chase apartment community.
*This position offers a $1500 hiring bonus, full-time (40 hours/week), and pays $22-24 an hour*
Location: Florissant, Missouri (63031) - # of Units: 312 - Community Style: Garden - # of Openings: 2
- Ensure the physical aspects of the community meet CAPREIT’s established standards and any applicable laws by troubleshooting, repairing, and/or replacing individual heating and A/C units, water heaters, appliances, plumbing, and electrical systems, asphalt, building interiors and exteriors, drainage systems, remodeling carpentry, and cleaning for the community; responding to and completing service requests in a timely manner; and notifying the manager if service requests cannot be completed in 24 hours.
- Follow safety protocols and procedures by operating power equipment and tools as recommended and wearing protective equipment when necessary.
- Upkeep the community appearance by assisting with grounds and housekeeping, removing trash and litter, painting, and performing exterior repairs, replacing interior and exterior light bulbs, performing apartment inspections, and any other tasks as needed.
- Assist the Maintenance Supervisor by preparing vacant apartments for move-in; performing preventative maintenance to ensure building systems operate efficiently; maintaining the inventory of supplies, tools, and equipment; and performing all other duties as assigned.
- Assist the office staff by distributing notices and interacting with residents, prospective residents, and vendors in a professional, courteous, and respectful manner
Position Qualifications and Requirements:
- 1-3 of apartment maintenance experience.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to respond to on-call emergencies, when needed.
- Ability to provide your own basic tools.
- Computer literacy skills.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
Schedule Requirements: Monday - Friday; On-Call
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation days (including your birthday!), sick days, and holidays
- Competitive bonus and leasing commission’s structure
Where to apply:
Please visit https://careers-capreitcareers.icims.com/jobs/1201/apartment-maintenance-technician---%241500-hiring-bonus/job to directly apply for this position.