Maintenance Technician - Gemstone Management (Fountains at Carondelet)
Maintenance Technician Job Duties:
- Maintain all buildings and apartment systems at a garden style multi-family site.
- Perform various duties such as building repairs, plumbing, electrical, painting, unit turnover, work orders, snow removal or grounds keeping, providing residents with a clean and well maintained living environment.
- Works with a sense of urgency to ensure all service requests are responded to in a timely manner.
- Rotating on call shifts with lead maintenance
- Time efficient on call responses
- Responsible for inventory management and overseeing the cleanliness and orderly manner of the maintenance shop.
- Maintains and cares for equipment as may be necessary for its continuous operation.
- Completes emergency repairs as may be required to prevent damage or deterioration.
- Also tracks systems repairs, apartment painting (touch-up), refrigerator coil cleaning, and other major repairs.
- Notes building deficiencies or needs to Supervisor in writing
- Work orders completed and turned in with notes and time repaired
We are currently looking to fill 3 Maintenance Tech Positions
Please send resume to: