Maintenance Technician - Broadmoor Group
The Broadmoor Group is currently seeking 2 full-time Maintenance Technicians in St. Louis, MO.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a strong 60- year history and a promote-from-within company culture.
Proven experience of working independently is desired.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, as well as opportunity for advancement.
Visit our website at www.broadmoorgroup.net.
Broadmoor Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Diagnoses, performs, inspects, delegates and monitors property-wide maintenance and repair items timely and effectively
- Help maintain all items under warranty are being maintained and adhering to the warranty requirements
- Maintain an accurate list of needed supplies for Maintenance Supervisor to order
- Help maintain accurate inventory
- Help maintain a well-organized and property stocked maintenance shop while adhering to safety standards and OSHA guidelines
- Help maintain accurate records regarding service requests, EPA/OSHA standards, preventative maintenance, apartment make-ready status, work in progress, etc
- Promote safe work practices
- Help maintain key control at the property
- Follow city/county guidelines for unit inspections
- Help maintain all amenities and common spaces
- Help maintain turnover of vacant apartments
- Maintain strong rapport with residents while delivering a high quality of customer service by completing work orders within 24 hrs. and leaving notification in the apartments after each service performed.
- Other duties as assigned
Broadmoor offers competitive compensation and benefits
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday with some Saturdays
- Maintenance- on-call