Maintenance Technician - Georgetown Apartments
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid vacation, Paid personal time
$18.00 – $22.00 Hourly
Georgetown Apartments St. Louis is hiring Maintenance Technicians to work in a large, busy, fast-paced apartment community. HVAC certified is preferred.
We invest in and reward our dedicated employees through a comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefit package.
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Pay based on experience.
Our mission is to maintain the highest quality standards of living for our residents. We reach our goals by taking pride in our caring staff!
- We will train the right person if you are a hard worker and HVAC Certified
- Working knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and carpentry required
- Be able to lift 50-100 lbs
- Be able to climb ladders
- On call every seventh week
- Make repairs in areas such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, drywall, building exteriors, and appliances.
- Complete maintenance work orders and make ready tasks assigned by the Maintenance supervisor and Property Manager
- Participate in preventative maintenance plans for the property
- Good communications skill to report necessary issues within the community
- Excellent customer service skills to offer to residents and team members
- Reliable transportation and Driver license.
- Team player, take charge attitude
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your resume. Thank you for your interest and we look forward hearing from you!