Maintenance Supervisor Meadowridge
Meadowridge Apartments – St. Peter
Position Overview: As the Maintenance Supervisor you are responsible for all general maintenance of the apartment community. This includes routine and preventive maintenance, turnover maintenance, and other duties to maintain the property. Major responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct repair of: the building exterior, grounds, mechanical systems, plumbing systems, etc.
- Establish, assign and maintain schedules regarding routine maintenance, landscaping, cleaning, painting, turnover work, etc.
- Implement and follow a preventive maintenance program
- Supervise all contract work and payments to ensure quality of the work completed
- Ensure vacated apartments are in “make ready” condition for showing and renting
- Serve as on-call emergency maintenance contact as scheduled at night or on weekends and ensure compliance of staff
- Operate property within established budget and notify Community Manager of any expected variations
- Keep ongoing and updated inventory of the property tools, furniture & accessories
- Attend, when possible, all trade association meetings and seminars
Physical Demands: Will be exposed to the constant activity that requires intermittent standing, bending, crouching, pushing/pulling, lifting/moving/carrying light and heavy loads, climbing stairs and ladders.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- 3+ years of general maintenance experience
- 6+ months in a multi-family or institutional work order environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent strongly preferred, college-level/trade school preferred
- Preference for candidates with desired certifications: CAMT, boiler license, EPA, CPO, electrical, plumbing, first aide, etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair HVAC equipment, plumbing systems, electrical systems, all major appliances, pool and spa equipment and other community systems.
- Basic computer proficiency preferred
- YARDI experience preferred
Compensation: Joining 1TP comes with competitive pay + opportunity for incentive/bonus pay, comprehensive benefit packages including: PTO, medical, dental, vision, 401k and other coverage. We also offer rent discounts at our communities to team members!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a drug test & background check.
Apply Now at www.timberlandpartners.com!