Maintenance Supervisor - Terra West
Terra West is hiring! We're looking for 2 talented individuals who have a positive attitude and willingness to go above and beyond for our Residents! Maintenance Technicians and Supervisors perform various maintenance duties necessary to maintain and enhance the value of the apartment community in accordance with the policies and procedures outlined by Terra West.
MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE and auto insurance.
High school diploma or equivalent is required.
1 to 3 years of verifiable hands-on general maintenance experience (i.e. plumbing, electrical, painting, HVAC, etc..) is preferred with a proficiency in at least one major area. **EPA certification is required for Technicians and Supervisors. CPO certification preferred. Maintenance Technicians and Supervisors are on a rotating on-call schedule. All positions are full-time with benefits.
Our Maintenance Team is be responsible for:
-Completing service tickets
-Working with Vendors
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
Send Resume’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
to keep our staff members safe we follow social distancing and work orders done while residents are not home.
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of maintenance experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Driver's License?
- Do you have the following license or certification: HVAC?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?