Maintenance Supervisor - Reserves at Winding Creek
Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for all aspects of facility and maintenance equipment including but not limited to:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- All aspects of facility and maintenance equipment.
- The Maintenance Supervisor must be experienced and knowledgeable about maintenance assigned to a given property.
- Must conduct maintenance training for others assigned to the property.
- Must possess the knowledge and have the tools to perform on-site basic repairs including HVAC systems, appliances, water heaters, facility electrical systems, plumbing systems, and any other special equipment on a property.
- Required to be available for emergency maintenance calls 24 hours a day when scheduled/on call rotation.
- Performs minor carpentry duties.
- Performs Preventive Maintenance to include winterizing facilities to prevent minimum freeze damage during cold weather, make periodic inspections of HVAC systems, winterize swimming pool equipment and systems, clean the swimming pool and maintain the proper chemical balance of the pool during the swimming season, and ensure all lights/HVAC are turned off in vacant units on a daily basis.
- Must be able to move heavy equipment safely, using proper equipment.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
Education and Work Experience Requirements
- Two years multi-family maintenance experience required.
- Must be HVAC certified.
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Previous multifamily experience required.
- Certified Pool Operator (CPO) certification preferred.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Plans * Company Paid Life Insurance * Apartment Discounts * 401k Plan * Paid Holidays * Paid Time Off
Background Screening and Drug Test Required
Job Type: Full-time
Send Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org